Dental Health Clinic
The Columbus Health Department Dental Clinic is a general dental office focusing primarily on the treatment and care of children between the ages of one and twenty-one. Services provided include:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Fluoride Applications
- Oral Health Education
- School Certification Exam
- Georgia Residents
- Medicaid and PeachCare Accepted
- Sliding Fee Scale (Fees based on Income)
Hours of Operation
8:00am – 5:00pm
Your child’s health and comfort are our first priority. We provide gentle and careful attention to your child’s oral health needs.
To make an appointment or find out more about our program, please call (706) 321-6190
- Schedule regular dental visits starting by the child's first bithday
- Only place water in a bottle used at naptime or
- Ask your dentist about the right fluoride amounts for your growing child.
- Provide a balanced diet for your child.
- Begin brushing as soon as the child’s first tooth appears
- Brush and floss your child’s teeth daily until the child can be taught to do so alone.
- Ask your dentist about sealants.